Crypto Daily News from ZBG Exchange
1. Market Wrap: Bitcoin Briefly Drops Close to $28K as Ether Futures Heat Up
Over-leveraged bitcoin investors in the derivatives market led to Monday’s sell-off while ether spot and futures markets are starting to get a lot more attention.
2. Crypto Markets Jump on OCC Approval for Banks to Use Blockchains
Cryptocurrency prices jumped Monday evening after the U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) issued a letter approving U.S. banks to use public blockchain networks.
3. US Federal Regulator Says Banks Can Conduct Payments Using Stablecoins
Federally regulated banks can use stablecoins to conduct payments and other activities, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) said Monday.
4. SkyBridge’s Bitcoin Cache Rises to $310M as New Fund Launches
Skybridge Capital, the hedge-fund investing firm headed by Anthony Scaramucci, confirmed its launch of a new bitcoin fund Monday and said its exposure to bitcoin has already reached $310 million.
5. Bitcoin Mining Machine Shortage Worsens as Bitmain Sells Out Through August
Even though leading bitcoin mining manufacturer Bitmain doubled prices to capitalize on overwhelming demand resulting from the surge in the price of bitcoin, it still pre-sold three months of inventory in a few weeks.
ZBG Official English (Telegram): https://t.me/ZBG_Exchange
ZBG Official Chinese(Telegram): https://t.me/ZBG_ChineseOfficial
ZBG Official Bangladesh (Telegram): https://t.me/zbgbangladesh
ZBG, World’s top 10 crypto currency exchange.
Link to future value!
January 5, 2021