Crypto Industry Daily News from ZBG Exchange
Crypto Industry Daily News from ZBG Exchange:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded around $23,310 as of 19:00 UTC (2 p.m. ET), slipping 1.3% over the previous 24 hours.
Bitcoin’s 24-hour range: $22,644.56 — $23,672.82 (CoinDesk 20)
- Ether (ETH), the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, was down 2.3% Friday, trading around $596 as of 19:00 UTC (2:00 p.m. ET).
- Derivatives market hints at more volatility ahead.
With XRP’s sell-off, bitcoin’s dominance of the crypto market increases.
- DeFi Christmas: DEX Aggregator 1inch Launches Governance Token to Take On Uniswap
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) ordered Tierion to pay back investors in its TNT tokens after finding the data verification startup’s $25 million initial coin offering (ICO) violated securities laws.
ZBG Official Community： https://t.me/ZBG_Exchange
ZBG, World’s top 10 crypto currency exchange.
Link to future value!
December 25, 2020