- Bitcoin Tops $28K for 1st Time, Hours After Crossing $27K; BTC’s market value now exceeds $500 billion.
- Ether prices soared on Sunday, trading above $700 for the first time since May 21, 2018.
- Deribit Adding Options to Allow Bitcoin Traders to Bet on Rally to $120K, $140K
- BlackRock Seeks VP Blockchain Lead to ‘Drive Demand’ for Firm’s Crypto Offerings
- Digital currencies may challenge and someday could make redundant the SWIFT global banking payment system, according to a Central Bank of Russia official
ZBG Official Community： https://t.me/ZBG_Exchange
ZBG, World’s top 10 crypto currency exchange.
Link to future value!
December 28, 2020