ZBG Futures launches the first round of the RiskHedge Index Contract Simulation Trading Competition, in which winners can be rewarded up to 500 USDT
According to ZBG official news, the first round of the RiskHedge Index (RHI) contract simulation competition will start at 15:00 on October 11. During the event, users can get free simulated credit for trading RHI, and 50 top ranked users can get USDT bonus rewards, up to 500 USDT. Looking forward to your participation!
15:00, October 11, 2020–15:00, October 21, 2020 HKT
- During the activity, RiskHedge Index（RHI/ZUSD) simulated perpetual contracts trading competition will set up a revenue ranking, and the top 50 users who rank in the cumulative revenue list will receive the following rewards:
2. To guarantee the fairness of the competition, the user’s ZUSD balance will be 10,000ZUSD by default before the new round of competition, and the new user who has not opened the contract before will receive 10,000ZUSD as trial funds.
- ZUSD is equivalent to USDT. ZUSD is only used for simulated trading experience of ZBG contract, and we do not support ZUSD withdrawal;
- Income calculation: current asset snapshot -(Deposit — withdrawal)- start time asset snapshot; Rate of return calculation: (current asset snapshot -(Deposit — withdrawal)- start time asset snapshot)/start time asset snapshot +(Deposit — withdrawal);
- The USDT prize in the activity is the contract trading bonus, you can use it as principle in contract trading or to deduct the trading fee, please refer to ZBG welfare Center;
- In order to ensure the fairness and rationality of the competition, any illegal means to swipe the profits or register accounts in bulk will be regarded as cheating, and the accounts that seriously violate the trading rules of ZBG will also be frozen;
- Participating in RHI/ZUSD trading is expected to participate in the activity, and the ZUSD income of other ZUSD trading pairs will not be counted in this activity ranking. And participating users must have at least 2 transactions per day, otherwise they cannot participate in the awards. (Note: The buying and selling transaction is regarded as a complete transaction, only the buying or selling transaction cannot be regarded as a complete transaction);
- If the profit and loss ranking is the same, we will calculate the ranking according to the cumulative turnover;
- Activity rewards are based on the snapshot time of the simulation competition(15:00, October,11,2020–15:00, October,21,2020 HKT);
- Rewards will be distributed to winners within 10 working days after the end of the event;
- The sub-account cannot be used to participate in the above activities;
- ZBG reserves the right to interpret the event.
RHI (RiskHedge Index) is designed and implemented by Birative for market risk hedging and anti-inflation purpose, and is constructed with financial engineering methods by spot gold and emerging crypto asset Bitcoin as the underlying components. RHI has more economic fundamentals and provides more trading latitude and logic for market participants.
The fluctuation of the RHI index reflects the inflation level and the expectations of market risks. The historical trend of the RHI index reflects the historical inflation level and changes in the historical market risk level.
The RHI index dynamically assigns weights to the gold and BTC according to the quantile of the current volatility of each component in the historical volatility of the past 180 days.
In the event of extreme fluctuation of Bitcoin prices, dynamic weight adjustment and fluctuation range adjustment measures are applied to prevent index from distortion, protecting market investors.
For more details, please visit ZBG (zbg.com/zbg.io/zbg.live) official website.
Launched in July 2018, ZBG is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange, a subsidiary of ZB.COM. ZBG is always operating on the frontier of crypto assets trading in Asian markets and can be accessed by worldwide investors. ZBG is officially available in 11 languages — Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, English, Chinese, Turkish, Russian, etc., and provides a fast, safe, convenient trading service for more than 3 million global users.
ZBG offers currency trading services for hundreds of cryptoassets, with the goal of making users’ investment choices more flexible. ZBG provides spot and derivatives trading, OTC, Launchpad, Rocket, and other services to global users. ZBG also offers mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Feel free to post your questions, suggestions, and comments on our Telegram channel:
ZBG Official English Group(Telegram): https://t.me/zbg_official
ZBG Official Russian Group(Telegram): https://t.me/ZBG_Russian
ZBG Global Official Chinese Group (Telegram): https://t.me/ZBGofficial
ZBG, World’s top 10 crypto currency exchange.
Link to future value!